Jurgen Klopp admits he is planning to hold talks with Daniel Sturridge at the end of the season to decide his future at Liverpool.
Sturridge, who missed Monday's 3-1 loss to Leicester through illness, has started only five Premier League games this season and nine in total.
The 27-year-old has managed just two league goals this season - eight Liverpool players have scored more - and six overall.
Klopp admits he may have to overhaul a Liverpool squad that has struggled to find any consistency in 2017 and Sturridge could headline the list of potential departures.
Sturridge (C) stands alongside Jurgen Klopp (L) as he waits to be substituted
"I have no idea what happens in the summer. It is not only Daniel but a lot of players," Klopp said.
"Daniel was not in training for eight or nine days because of a virus infection. We have to bring him back to the best shape possible and then bring this season to an end as successfully as possible.
"Then we will make decisions and speak about Daniel and any other players about what will happen at the end of the season.
"A lot of things will influence this and we can speak about it when it is time."
Liverpool will attempt to bounce back from their defeat to Leicester when they welcome Arsenal to Anfield on Saturday.
The fixture is an important one in the race to secure a lucrative top-four finish and Philippe Coutinho knows Liverpool cannot afford another loss to an Arsenal side who come into the game having lost three of their past five matches.
"We are disappointed because we wanted to win to get points for the fight for top four. It was not possible. We look to Arsenal," Coutinho said.
"We are in the race. Every game is important [and] we have to start winning."
Latest Nigeria News
- Man City have found killer instinct – Guardiola
- Barca roll on calmly amidst Catalan chaos
- Mourinho's interest put Dier 'in a compromising position' - Pochettino
- Can Spurs finally beat Liverpool?
- Arsenal's Arsene Wenger 'frightened' by prospect of retiring as manager
- Terriers punish Lindelof, Mata
- Eagles, Argentina friendly for Nov.14
- Quadri, Assar crash out of W’Cup
- Americans use my Olymipic medal to motivate their kids — Yusuf-Olukoju
- Barcelona's Ernesto Valverde keeping faith in Luis Suarez despite misses
- Malaga's Luis Hernandez calls Barcelona's controversial opening goal 'absurd'
- Manchester United preparing January swoop for Valencia's Carlos Soler
- Barcelona win after controversial goal while Valencia thrash Sevilla
- Man City thrash Burnley 3-0
- Nigeria to play Argentina in November
- Mesut Ozil denies Man United links; Barca make final Philippe Coutinho bid
- Man Utd shocked by Huddersfield, City go 5 points clear, Chelsea beat Watford
- Chelsea still in title hunt with dramatic comeback win vs. Watford
- Antonio Conte insists he's not feeling pressure after Chelsea beat Watford
- Man United stunned at Huddersfield
- Jose Mourinho: Man United players must explain lack of desire in defeat
- WATCH: Burley reviews Saturday's action
- Pep Guardiola: Man City's five-point lead not 'significant' in October
- Aguero equals Man City scoring record
- ITTF World Cup: Quadri hopes to avoid World number one Ma Long
- Aruna Quadri crashes out of ITTF World Cup
- BREAKING: Man Utd lose 2-1 at Huddersfield
- English Premier League results
- Mourinho says he is judged harshly because of success
- Luis Suarez to sit out Uruguay friendlies
- Neymar a mentor for Mbappe at PSG says Marquinhos
- Chelsea losing at home to Watford
- Barcelona's Luis Suarez to miss Uruguay friendlies to aid knee recovery
- Diego Simeone: Atletico Madrid will find 'right path' amid struggles
- Barcelona won't leave Spain regardless of Catalonia situation - Bartomeu
- Zinedine Zidane hits back at Gary Lineker over Karim Benzema remarks
- Barcelona planning to offer Lionel Messi 'lifetime' contract - CEO Grau
- EPL: Talk is cheap as Wenger eyes more misery for Everton
- Broadcasters list
- N'Diaye: Mali's natural-born goalscore