Luton Town striker Danny Hylton has won the PFA Fans' Player of the Month award for February in Sky Bet League Two.
The striker enjoyed a stellar month, scoring four goals in five games, as fourth-placed Luton went unbeaten during February.
Wycombe forward Adebayo Akinfenwa came second in the voting after netting five times in February, while Stevenage's Matt Godden was third.
Also in the running were Exeter's David Wheeler, Notts County striker Jon Stead and Mansfield's Shaquile Coulthirst, who left Carlisle in January to join Bradford.
The shortlist was chosen by our expert panel, which included Sky Sports pundits Paul Merson and Peter Beagrie, Mike Riley - general manager of the Professional Game Match Officials - and Malcolm Clarke, chairman of the Football Supporters' Federation.
And it is Hylton who has come out on top thanks to your votes, which have been verified by an independent party.
Remember, one voting fan in each division will win the chance to meet and present the award to each PFA Fans' Player of the Month.
Latest Nigeria News
- Sevilla v Manchester United Champions League fact file
- Sergio Aguero clashes with Wigan fan on pitch, FA likely to investigate
- City must regroup from Wigan shock
- Cristiano Ronaldo nominated for Portuguese Player of the Year award
- Barcelona clash excites Chelsea boss
- Seun, Akuoma, Ngozi set for bobsleigh
- Falcons face Ghana in WAFU Cup semis
- Akeredolu rewards Ondo athletes with cash
- Moses, Oshoala win Aiteo/NFF awards
- City's complacency costs them
- Man United prioritise Real Madrid's Kroos as key summer transfer target
- Lionel Messi, Barcelona aren't invincible - Chelsea's Pedro
- Wigan end Man City's quadruple dreams
- Eintracht Frankfurt fans protest Monday game with tennis ball toss
- Pep Guardiola plays down tunnel row, accepts Fabian Delph red card
- Sergio Aguero appears to clash with Wigan fan on pitch
- Ivan Rakitic 'very' scared Andres Iniesta could leave Barcelona
- Champions League: Bayern give Heynckes selection headache
- Chelsea vs Barcelona Champions League fact file
- Real's win doesn't 'fix' their problems
- LIVE GameCast: Wigan vs. Man City
- Eden Hazard: I'm a 'completely different' player than Lionel Messi
- Antonio Conte: Chelsea are 'prepared to suffer' at Barcelona
- VAR to debut in Africa at Saturday’s Super Cup
- Youssef: Makassa can rewrite the books
- Kenya coach Put resigns after three months
- 100 volunteers quit Olympic, condemn assigned jobs
- VAR goes live for Total CAF Super Cup
- Ahmad, Infantino in Sao Tome
- Kano Pillars defender, Udoji dies in auto crash
- Arsenal announce record shirt deal with Emirates
- Olympics reels as ‘clean’ Russian curler hit by doping case
- Cameroon, Ghana, join South Africa for Uruguay
- Simba expects tough Gendarmerie reverse
- Boisterous Kotoko eye CARA scalp
- Wolaitta Dicha hoping to breaks on Zimamoto in Hawassa
- Ghana Champions Aduana Stars READY For Al Tahaddy
- Chelsea's Cesc Fabregas: I speak to Barcelona friends less with game coming up
- Eden Hazard happy at Chelsea; leaves door open for exit amid Real Madrid, PSG links
- Transfer Rater: Marcos Rojo to PSG, Kalidou Koulibaly to Arsenal