Luton Town striker Danny Hylton has won the PFA Fans' Player of the Month award for February in Sky Bet League Two.
The striker enjoyed a stellar month, scoring four goals in five games, as fourth-placed Luton went unbeaten during February.
Wycombe forward Adebayo Akinfenwa came second in the voting after netting five times in February, while Stevenage's Matt Godden was third.
Also in the running were Exeter's David Wheeler, Notts County striker Jon Stead and Mansfield's Shaquile Coulthirst, who left Carlisle in January to join Bradford.
The shortlist was chosen by our expert panel, which included Sky Sports pundits Paul Merson and Peter Beagrie, Mike Riley - general manager of the Professional Game Match Officials - and Malcolm Clarke, chairman of the Football Supporters' Federation.
And it is Hylton who has come out on top thanks to your votes, which have been verified by an independent party.
Remember, one voting fan in each division will win the chance to meet and present the award to each PFA Fans' Player of the Month.
Latest Nigeria News
- FA Cup win would not change Tottenham, Pochettino says
- Thiem stuns Djokovic to reach Monte Carlo quarter-finals
- FIFA punishes five clubs over player deals
- You deserve all my respect, Guardiola tells Man City players, staff
- PSG in contact with Paul Pogba agent over Manchester United transfer - source
- Wenger confident Wilshere will sign new Arsenal deal
- Chelsea’s Alonso gets three-match ban
- Wrestling: Nigeria’s Adekuoroye eyes more gold medal in world championship
- Atletico Madrid's Keidi Bare gets nine-game ban for foul-mouthed referee rant
- Spurs need FA Cup, Mourinho wants it more
- Arsenal's Arsene Wenger not concerned by empty seats, low attendance
- Transfer Rater: Christian Eriksen to Barcelona, Jack Wilshere to Wolves
- Barcelona vs. Real Madrid Camp Nou Clasico confirmed for May 6
- Premier League's most creative star to be honoured with new Playmaker award
- Jose Mourinho: Manchester United too inconsistent to win Premier League
- Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo equals scoring record ahead of Champions League semifinal
- Sterling hungry for more after Man City Premier League win
- Igali secures Commonwealth wrestling post
- Onyekuru set to force his way into World Cup squad
- Amazons beat Pelican Stars 3-0
- 24 schools for Zenith Bank/Ikoyi Club swimming
- Poor showing: Nigeria set to lose continental football slots
- Mbappe scores brace as PSG seal French Cup final spot
- Parker fires back at regretting Joshua
- Coach demands 23 months’ salary from Saraki Boys
- Plateau Utd blame defenders
- Gor Mahia edge Supersport to reach group stage
- Video assistant referee decisions at World Cup to have written explanations
- Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho praises 'positive' display at Bournemouth
- Top-club Chelsea harder to manage than Burnley - Antonio Conte
- Transfer Talk: Liverpool target rising Wolverhampton star Ruben Neves
- 2018 World Cup: Pinnick promises Eagles $24m, if Nigeria wins
- Cech tells Gunners to set their sights on unbeaten run
- Man City could dominate for years, says Conte
- EPL: Man United back on track as Mourinho wields axe
- English Premier League table
- Hilal survive Uyo scare to go through with Enyimba
- Yanga seal spot despite Hawassa loss
- Rayon makes history with group stage berth
- Newcomers dominate group stage line-up