Barcelona are prepared to hand Lionel Messi a record-breaking bonus when he signs a new deal at the Nou Camp, Mirror.co.uk reports.
The Argentine is out of contract at the end of the season and is yet to put pen to paper on an extension.
Last month, Barcelona president Josep Bartomeu insisted the only thing missing was his signature after agreeing a new £500,000-a-week deal.
And Catalan paper L’Ara report Barca will hand Messi a bonus between £79m and £85m when he agrees his contract.
With Messi having fired Argentina to World Cup glory this week, he has opened the window to sign his contract during the next break in November.
Barca could pay for the deal with help from a new Nike deal and a stadium sponsor for the Nou Camp.
They are preparing for a £500m renovation of the iconic venue, where the capacity will be increased to an incredible 105,000 by the end of the 2021/22 season.
Sport reports that Barca have already began negotiations with global companies over the possibility of taking the rights.
The Catalan giants are hoping for in excess of £179m in a deal.
Meanwhile, Sergio Aguero has said he would Messi to join him at Man City but acknowledged that it would be difficult for his compatriot to leave Barcelona.
Latest Nigeria News
- Things have to change if trophies are to come, says Benitez
- I always believe nobody is better than me, says Ronaldo
- Facts and figures
- Emam, Fish & Gilberto named Ambassadors for Interclubs
- Total CL & CC official draw: broadcasters list
- Kehinde targets unbreakable Paralympic world record
- Akwa v Heartland: Dana promises fans
- Bruno gives Joshua tactical advice for Parker fight
- 2018 could be my last World Cup – Messi
- Transfer Talk: Liverpool set to reject Salah transfer bids from Real, Barca
- Salah leads four-goal phenoms
- NBBF crisis: We’re not afraid of fresh poll – Kida group
- Onazi set for Poland
- 2018 Milo basketball hots up
- Del Potro ends Federer unbeaten run
- Golden League athletes battle AFN over unfulfilled promises
- Pogba can’t be happy at Man United – Deschamps
- Paul Pogba 'cannot be happy' with his situation at Manchester United - Didier Deschamps
- Fiorentina rename training ground after Davide Astori
- Lyon face European ban after UEFA charges
- Former African champions ASEC, V Club flop at home
- Amazing Salah scales new heights with four-goal salvo
- Why Mourinho keeps talking
- Liverpool's Mohamed Salah flattered by Lionel Messi comparison
- Lionel Messi hints 2018 could be his last chance to win World Cup
- Barcelona's Lionel Messi: Chocolates and fizzy drinks made me throw up
- Commonwealth Games: Nigeria to leave for Australia March 24
- Joel Obi fit to play for Eagles, says Yusuf
- Man United extend Young’s contract to 2019
- Mohamed Salah leads Lionel Messi in race for European Golden Shoe
- Cristiano Ronaldo 'scores goals, and always will' - Zinedine Zidane
- Lionel Messi doesn't get punished for dissent - PSG's Marco Verratti
- Mourinho eyes Man United clear-out
- Transfer Rater: Wilfred Ndidi to Liverpool, Phil Foden to Real Madrid
- Van Gaal: Man United failed in Lewandowski bid; players were unprofessional
- Man United will back Jose Mourinho to build a team and create 'heritage'... for now
- Mohamed Salah up against Kevin De Bruyne, Harry Kane for Player of Year - Wijnaldum
- Salah dominates, Mourinho rants
- Ramirez claims super lightweight belt
- Eagles to hit Wroclaw for Poland