Ante-post favourite Melon is one of 10 possibles for trainer Willie Mullins in the Sky Bet Supreme Novices' Hurdle on Tuesday, the opening race of the 2017 Cheltenham Festival.
The five-year-old has had just one start for Mullins after his transfer from France, winning by 10 lengths at Leopardstown at the end of January to be promoted to favourite.
Mullins has a raft of options, including Bravissimo, Bunk Off Early, Cilaos Emery, Crack Mome, Montalbano, Pleasant Company and Riven Light.
The County Carlow handler also has Let's Dance and Airlie Beach in the mix, but both of those of horses are among the leading lights for the mares' novices' event later in the week.
Nigel Twiston-Davies' Ballyandy could lead the home defence following his Betfair Hurdle success last month.
David Pipe's Moon Racer is another key contender after 26 confirmations were received but he is also still in the reckoning for the Stan James Champion Hurdle at this stage.
Movewiththetimes is a notable possible for Paul Nicholls, while Nicky Henderson can choose between Beyond Conceit and River Wylde.
Neon Wolf still has the option for Harry Fry, although the trainer has stated the Neptune is his preferred Festival option.
Latest Nigeria News
- Dominika Cibulkova knocks Halep out of Wuhan Open
- Pogba can never be Man United captain again —Mourinho
- VIDEO: Nigeria’s D’Tigress thrash Argentina
- Oxford United 0-3 Man City: Mahrez scoring continues
- West Brom 0-3 Crystal Palace: Townsend dazzles
- Inter Milan 2-1 Fiorentina: D'Ambrosio delivers for Nerazzurri
- Tottenham's new stadium to be ready before Christmas - Mauricio Pochettino
- Phil Foden 9/10 as Man City rout Oxford United in Carabao Cup
- Derby County knock out Man United, increase the pressure on Jose Mourinho
- Inter Milan earn lucky win against Fiorentina despite second-half lapse
- Can Harare City's Muyambo become Zimbabwe's next great defensive midfielder?
- Manchester United 2-2 Derby County: Derby through on penalties
- Manchester City teenager Phil Foden can star for club for 10 years - Pep Guardiola
- Real Madrid’s midfielder to miss derby due to appendix surgery
- Sarri will help Hazard reach his potential, insists Zola
- Chelsea are realistic title contenders –Liverpool’s Klopp
- Andy Murray wins first round at Shenzhen Open
- Newcastle boss Benitez charged over ref comments
- Nigeria to move Libya clash to Uyo
- Young Galaxy fan delivers impressive national anthem
- Jose Mourinho tells Paul Pogba he'll never captain Manchester United again - sources
- Messi is the greatest ever despite The Best snub, says Samuel Eto'o
- Barcelona's Ernesto Valverde: Award shows turning football into 'show business'
- FIFA to introduce reforms for transfers, loans once they receive approval
- Hislop: No end to Mourinho-Pogba feud
- Mourinho's marvels past & present
- Transfer Rater: Real eyeing Fekir? Sane to Juventus?
- Serie A Predictor: Roma and Milan to halt slide?
- Run NFF as modern football organisation, Balogun advises Pinnick
- FIFA to reintroduce agent licences
- Manchester United expect higher revenue, core earnings for 2019
- Players have times they don’t score, Klopp defends Salah
- Wozniacki, Kerber off to fast start at Wuhan Open
- Cousin appointed sole Gabon coach after Aubameyang’s father rejects job
- 2018 Maritime Cup starts
- Police athletics trials set to hold
- Modric named world’s best,ends Ronaldo-Messi reign
- Stoke star fathers three children in six weeks
- Joshua reveals illness
- Red Bulls' Robles & Davis showcase FIFA 19 skills