Ante-post favourite Melon is one of 10 possibles for trainer Willie Mullins in the Sky Bet Supreme Novices' Hurdle on Tuesday, the opening race of the 2017 Cheltenham Festival.
The five-year-old has had just one start for Mullins after his transfer from France, winning by 10 lengths at Leopardstown at the end of January to be promoted to favourite.
Mullins has a raft of options, including Bravissimo, Bunk Off Early, Cilaos Emery, Crack Mome, Montalbano, Pleasant Company and Riven Light.
The County Carlow handler also has Let's Dance and Airlie Beach in the mix, but both of those of horses are among the leading lights for the mares' novices' event later in the week.
Nigel Twiston-Davies' Ballyandy could lead the home defence following his Betfair Hurdle success last month.
David Pipe's Moon Racer is another key contender after 26 confirmations were received but he is also still in the reckoning for the Stan James Champion Hurdle at this stage.
Movewiththetimes is a notable possible for Paul Nicholls, while Nicky Henderson can choose between Beyond Conceit and River Wylde.
Neon Wolf still has the option for Harry Fry, although the trainer has stated the Neptune is his preferred Festival option.
Latest Nigeria News
- Things have to change if trophies are to come, says Benitez
- I always believe nobody is better than me, says Ronaldo
- Facts and figures
- Emam, Fish & Gilberto named Ambassadors for Interclubs
- Total CL & CC official draw: broadcasters list
- Kehinde targets unbreakable Paralympic world record
- Akwa v Heartland: Dana promises fans
- Bruno gives Joshua tactical advice for Parker fight
- 2018 could be my last World Cup – Messi
- Transfer Talk: Liverpool set to reject Salah transfer bids from Real, Barca
- Salah leads four-goal phenoms
- NBBF crisis: We’re not afraid of fresh poll – Kida group
- Onazi set for Poland
- 2018 Milo basketball hots up
- Del Potro ends Federer unbeaten run
- Golden League athletes battle AFN over unfulfilled promises
- Pogba can’t be happy at Man United – Deschamps
- Paul Pogba 'cannot be happy' with his situation at Manchester United - Didier Deschamps
- Fiorentina rename training ground after Davide Astori
- Lyon face European ban after UEFA charges
- Former African champions ASEC, V Club flop at home
- Amazing Salah scales new heights with four-goal salvo
- Why Mourinho keeps talking
- Liverpool's Mohamed Salah flattered by Lionel Messi comparison
- Lionel Messi hints 2018 could be his last chance to win World Cup
- Barcelona's Lionel Messi: Chocolates and fizzy drinks made me throw up
- Commonwealth Games: Nigeria to leave for Australia March 24
- Joel Obi fit to play for Eagles, says Yusuf
- Man United extend Young’s contract to 2019
- Mohamed Salah leads Lionel Messi in race for European Golden Shoe
- Cristiano Ronaldo 'scores goals, and always will' - Zinedine Zidane
- Lionel Messi doesn't get punished for dissent - PSG's Marco Verratti
- Mourinho eyes Man United clear-out
- Transfer Rater: Wilfred Ndidi to Liverpool, Phil Foden to Real Madrid
- Van Gaal: Man United failed in Lewandowski bid; players were unprofessional
- Man United will back Jose Mourinho to build a team and create 'heritage'... for now
- Mohamed Salah up against Kevin De Bruyne, Harry Kane for Player of Year - Wijnaldum
- Salah dominates, Mourinho rants
- Ramirez claims super lightweight belt
- Eagles to hit Wroclaw for Poland