Millwall defender Jake Cooper has won the PFA Fans' League One Player of the Month award for February.
The defender picked up the prize for his performances in January after collecting 6,930 votes from the public.
Billy Sharp of Sheffield United finished a close second with 6,197 votes with Bradford's Charlie Wyke third with 1,152 votes following a poll on Sky Sports' digital platforms.
Josh Wright of Gillingham (942 votes), Marc-Antoine Fortune of Southend (354 votes) and Conor McAleny of Oxford (332 votes) were also shortlisted for the PFA Fans' Player of the Month award.
The shortlist was chosen by our panel, which included Sky Sports pundits Paul Merson and Peter Beagrie, Mike Riley - general manager of the Professional Game Match Officials and Malcolm Clarke - chairman of the Football Supporters' Federation.
One voting fan in each division will win the chance to meet and present the award to each PFA' Fans' Player of the Month.
Latest Nigeria News
- World Cup LIVE: England storm through; Colombia and Poland must win; Japan vs. Senegal
- Harry Kane hat trick, John Stones brace keys England romp vs. Panama
- Kane, Lingard impress for mature England
- Mohamed Salah considering quitting Egypt team over Ramzan Kadyrov row - sources
- Keisuke Honda comes off bench to earn Japan 2-2 draw with Senegal
- Harry Kane: 'It's all coming together for England' after Panama rout
- Gareth Southgate wouldn't swap Harry Kane for anyone after hat trick
- England's Gareth Southgate must resist temptation to change vs. Belgium
- World Cup group permutations: Who can qualify for the Round of 16?
- Colombia recover from opening defeat to eliminate Poland with big win
- Transfer Talk: Barcelona line up ¬70m Thiago Alcantara move amid Real Madrid interest
- Federer beats Kudla to reach 12th Halle final
- Pinnick dedicates Eagles’ win to Buhari
- Plane carrying Peru fans suffers engine failure
- Supporters mount pressure on CSKA for Musa return
- We are focused on Argentina game, says Mikel
- Kroos's winner gives Germany belief
- Toni Kroos: Critics in Germany were hoping we'd crash out of World Cup
- Sweden boss Janne Andersson accuses Germany bench of 'rubbing in' win
- FIFA opens disciplinary case over Xherdan Shaqiri, Granit Xhaka celebrations
- Neymar 'cursed me a lot' in Brazil's World Cup win against Costa Rica - Thiago Silva
- Toni Kroos' late heroics keep Germany's knockout-stage hopes alive
- I am not a failure at Leicester – Ahmed Musa
- World Cup: Tidy Japan fans make us proud, says Southampton’s Yoshida
- World Cup heading for record number of penalties
- Korea vs Mexico: The Mexicans and their World Cup cardboard cutout friend
- World Cup 2018: Etebo too good to play for our club – Stoke fans
- Belgium's Romelu Lukaku first to score back-to-back World Cup braces since Maradona
- Romelu Lukaku, Eden Hazard braces lead Belgium to easy win vs. Tunisia
- Romelu Lukaku tops Golden Boot race with Ronaldo as Belgium cruise
- Tunisia boss: Arab national teams 'need two more generations' to compete
- Belgium to ring changes in final group game vs. England - Roberto Martinez
- Mexico stay perfect as Carlos Vela, Javier Hernandez score in win over South Korea
- Mexico's Carlos Vela finds World Cup redemption as El Tri on the brink of knockouts
- Belgium hero Romelu Lukaku optimistic he'll be fit after picking up ankle injury
- Germany face crunch Sweden clash as Belgium eye knockouts
- Nigeria vs Argentina: Messi on a mission as La Albiceleste train with renewed hope
- Belgium vs Tunisia: World Cup starting line-ups
- Real Madrid sign teenage Ukrainian goalkeeper
- Nigeria vs Iceland: Super Eagles’ Ikeme beats cancer