Who should Arsenal sell this summer? Have your say on the current Gunners squad after more European disappointment...
Arsene Wenger's side were humbled 5-1 on Tuesday night by Bayern Munich in their Champions League last-16 second leg, going out 10-2 on aggregate to the German champions.
But what of the current Gunners players? Charlie Nicholas said on Soccer Special on Tuesday night that he would offload 10 of the current squad, insisting the club is broken.
"I'm looking at the squad, and out of the main 25 that are involved in the Premier League and Champions League, I've got 10 for sale," he said.
"Mathieu Debuchy, Kieran Gibbs, Per Mertesacker, Gabriel, Laurent Koscielny - I don't think he's been top drawer, he's getting on - Olivier Giroud, David Ospina, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Francis Coquelin, Carl Jenkinson.
"I don't think they're of the level that Arsenal were at three years ago, I really don't. These guys should make way, give some of the money to Sanchez and get real, proper players."
Latest Nigeria News
- Messi ‘sees things others don’t’ says Barcelona coach
- Federer to clash with Djokovic in Cincy tennis final
- Halep beats Sabalenka to reach third Cincy final
- Messi, Coutinho get Barcelona off to winning start
- Man accused of hijacking plane extradited from Cyprus
- Sporting KC 3-0 Portland: Diego Rubio brace
- Houston 1-2 Real Salt Lake: RSL score two in stoppage
- San Jose 1-1 Toronto: Wondolowski scores
- Andre Gray scores for Watford
- Tarkowski levels it for Burnley
- Sergio Aguero lobs it over the keeper
- Gabriel Jesus quickly makes it two
- Sergio Aguero gives Man City 3-0 Lead
- Stankovic gets one back for Huddersfield
- Liverpool midfielder Marko Grujic signs contract, joins Hertha Berlin on loan
- Germany should have defended Mesut Ozil from 'racist attacks' - DFB president
- Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp on Naby Keita: We have no idea how good he can be
- Hungarian game delayed as player gets wedding ring stuck, loses starting XI spot
- Atletico's Antoine Griezmann and Karl-Anthony Towns do a Fortnite dance
- Guardiola: Mendy is important for Man City's locker room
- Man United's Jose Mourinho: Fred a 'positive influence,' Andreas Pereira has become more of a man
- Iwobi scores in Chelsea, Arsenal five-goal thriller
- Tears, fears as DSS occupation of glasshouse continues
- Ronaldo fails to score on Serie A debut
- PSG hero Kylian Mbappe: Neymar's a bigger superstar than I am
- Manchester City's Pep Guaridola won't hesitate to play Phil Foden: 'We trust him a lot'
- Transfer Talk: Manchester City plan £60 million swoop for Wolves' Ruben Neves
- Philadelphia Union improve playoff standing with shutout of New York City FC
- Daniel Royer earns draw vs. Vancouver Whitecaps, keeps New York Red Bulls' run alive
- Daniel Lovitz scores in stoppage-time as Montreal Impact edge the Chicago Fire
- Diego Rubio scores twice as Sporting Kansas City blank the Portland Timbers
- Albert Rusnak's brace helps Real Salt Lake stun the Houston Dynamo
- Chris Wondolowski's equalizer helps San Jose Earthquakes draw with Toronto FC
- FC Dallas remains atop West with shutout of Minnesota United
- Ronaldo fails to score in Juventus debut
- Chelsea beat Arsenal 3-2 in thrilling London derby
- Sarri salutes Chelsea’s winning mentality after ‘horrible’ spell
- Tight security as Ronaldo makes Serie A debut
- Kane ends goal drought as he scores for Tottenham Spurs
- Mbappe scores in first match for PSG after World Cup