Ghana extended its record as the country with the highest number of successive appearances in the semi-final of the Africa Cup of Nations when they reached the last four on Sunday.
The Black Stars reached a sixth consecutive Africa Cup of Nations semi-final after edging a plucky DR Congo 2-1 on Sunday in Oyem.
Ghana held the record previously with five consecutive appearances in the semi-final and have now taken it to six.
Jordan and his elder brother Andre scored the pair of second half goals with Paul-Jose M'Poku's consolation goal in between as the Black Stars secured their place in the last four.
The Black Stars were playing without talisman Asamoah Gyan who is picked up an injury in the final Group D match against Egypt.
Since 2008 when Ghana hosted the tournament, they have reached the medal zone of every other Nations Cup they have played in.
Ghana will meet Cameroon, who beat favourites Senegal 5-4 on penalties, in Thursday's second semi-final in Franceville.
Latest Nigeria News
- Gregory van der Wiel to leave Toronto FC after training camp bust-up with Greg Vanney - source
- Transfer Talk: Martin Skriniar dismisses talk of Manchester United move
- Barcelona boss Valverde defends Messi omission in Copa del Rey defeat
- Malcom, Philippe Coutinho both struggle again as Barca dig another Copa del Rey hole
- Nicol: De Jong good enough to play straight away
- Higuain will score goals, but is that enough?
- Dani Alves, Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting both 7/10 but Neymar injured in PSG's cup win
- Portland Timbers pursuing Tigres striker Julian Quinones - source
- Central Coast Mariners sign former Reading star Jem Karacan
- Jets weather late Mariners storm
- Sydney FC hold on for all three points
- Adelaide and Perth settle for goalless draw
- Berhalter hopeful young USMNT will absorb new concepts
- AC Milan sign Krzysztof Piatek as replacement for Chelsea's Gonzalo Higuain
- Balotelli hoping to thrive under Marseille's big expectations
- Phil Neville: Lionesses among the World Cup favourites
- Fulham Aboubakar Kamara arrested for incident at training ground - reports
- Could Diawara step up should Allan join PSG?
- Landon Donovan returns to professional soccer with San Diego Sockers in arena league
- Aguero adds to Man City's aggregate lead
- For most clubs, losing a star like Frenkie De Jong would be a killer. For Ajax, it's their business model
- Barcelona sign Frenkie de Jong from Ajax for ¬75m, joins in summer
- CAF host Continental Seminar for Technical Directors in Cairo
- Beckham: I have such fond memories of Salford
- Henry: Monaco owners will decide my future
- Higuain to sign for Chelsea: Sarri says Milan problems not a 'failure'
- Beckham joins Class of 92 teammates at Salford City
- Pochettino: Alli injury blow comes at 'worst moment' for Tottenham
- Aaron Ramsey leaving Arsenal 'comfort zone' for Juventus - Ryan Giggs
- Ballack: Hazard is a little too calm at Chelsea
- Do Ajax have the best academy in world football?
- Giggs: Juventus' quality will improve Ramsey
- For most clubs, losing top talent is a killer. For Ajax, it's their business model
- Man United charity auction: Solskjaer's watch raises twice as much as Mourinho's
- Eric Bailly from Manchester United to Arsenal 'impossible' in January - source
- Was it wrong for Man City to beat Burton 9-0? Or are critics missing the point of football?
- Banyana Banyana, Sweden share spoils in Cape Town
- Nigeria name Flying Eagles squad for Niger 2019
- LIVE Transfer Talk: Real Madrid to beat Man City to £90m Paulo Dybala
- Rumour Rater: Arsenal eye Gelson Martins on loan; PSG want Julian Weigl