Zambia will host a regional four-nation friendly tournament from 22-24 March 2018 in Ndola.
Angola, South Africa, Zimbabwe will join hosts Zambia for the tournament to be held at Levy Mwanawasa Stadium in Ndola.
Zambia coach Wedson Nyirenda has named his strongest team for the tournament with eight foreign-based players and 30 home-based in his provisional squad.
However, the notable absentee is long-serving first-choice goalkeeper Kennedy Mweene of Mamelodi Sundowns in South Africa.
Headlining the tournament will be the Austrian-based duo of striker Patson Daka and midfielder Enoch Mwepu of FC Liefering including forward Fashion Sakala of Spartak Moscow in Russia.
Belgium-based midfielder Emmanuel Banda from KV Oostende completes the list of four European based players Nyirenda has summoned for the tournament.
The other four foreign call-ups are all South African -based and include Orlando Pirates duo Justin Shonga and midfielder Augustine Mulenga. The rest are midfielders Roderick Kabwe of Ajax Cape Town and Salulani Phiri from Polokwane City.
Thirteen (13) home-based players who featured at Total African Nations Championship Morocco 2018 where Chipolopolo reached the quarterfinals are in the team.
But dropped from the tournament is the Zesco United duo of defender Fackson Kapumbu and midfielder Kondwani Mtonga who both featured prominently at 2018 TOTAL CHAN.
Meanwhile, Zambia will face Zimbabwe in the opening semifinal doubleheader at 13h00 on March 22 while South Africa and Angola will clash in the second match at 13h00.
Winners will meet in the final on March 25 while the semifinal losers clash in the curtain-raiser third and fourth playoff.
Goalkeepers: Toaster Nsabata (Zanaco), Allan Chibwe (Power Dynamos), Moses Mapulanga (Nkana)
Defenders: Jimmy Nakena, Ziyo Tembo (both Zanaco), Allan Kamwanga (Power Dynamos), Kedson Kamanga (Nkwazi), Bornwell Silengo, Simon Silwimba, Solomon Sakala (all Zesco United), Isaac Shamujompa, Ngosa Sunzu (both Buildcon), Adrian Chama (Green Buffaloes), John Mwegani (Nkana)
Midfielders: Jack Chirwa (Green Buffaloes), Misheck Chaila, Lameck Banda, John Chingandu (Zesco United), Larry Bwalya (Power Dynamos), Cletus Chama (Lusaka Dynamos), Mwila Phiri (Lusaka Dynamos), Charles Zulu , Ernest Mbewe (both Zanaco)
Forwards: Chanda Mushili, Brian Mwila (Buildcon), Martin Phiri (Zanaco), Welcome Mulenga (Forest Rangers), Alex Ng’onga (Power Dynamos), Youremember Banda (Green Buffaloes), Lazarus Kambole (Zesco United)
Latest Nigeria News
- Dominika Cibulkova knocks Halep out of Wuhan Open
- Pogba can never be Man United captain again —Mourinho
- VIDEO: Nigeria’s D’Tigress thrash Argentina
- Oxford United 0-3 Man City: Mahrez scoring continues
- West Brom 0-3 Crystal Palace: Townsend dazzles
- Inter Milan 2-1 Fiorentina: D'Ambrosio delivers for Nerazzurri
- Tottenham's new stadium to be ready before Christmas - Mauricio Pochettino
- Phil Foden 9/10 as Man City rout Oxford United in Carabao Cup
- Derby County knock out Man United, increase the pressure on Jose Mourinho
- Inter Milan earn lucky win against Fiorentina despite second-half lapse
- Can Harare City's Muyambo become Zimbabwe's next great defensive midfielder?
- Manchester United 2-2 Derby County: Derby through on penalties
- Manchester City teenager Phil Foden can star for club for 10 years - Pep Guardiola
- Real Madrid’s midfielder to miss derby due to appendix surgery
- Sarri will help Hazard reach his potential, insists Zola
- Chelsea are realistic title contenders –Liverpool’s Klopp
- Andy Murray wins first round at Shenzhen Open
- Newcastle boss Benitez charged over ref comments
- Nigeria to move Libya clash to Uyo
- Young Galaxy fan delivers impressive national anthem
- Jose Mourinho tells Paul Pogba he'll never captain Manchester United again - sources
- Messi is the greatest ever despite The Best snub, says Samuel Eto'o
- Barcelona's Ernesto Valverde: Award shows turning football into 'show business'
- FIFA to introduce reforms for transfers, loans once they receive approval
- Hislop: No end to Mourinho-Pogba feud
- Mourinho's marvels past & present
- Transfer Rater: Real eyeing Fekir? Sane to Juventus?
- Serie A Predictor: Roma and Milan to halt slide?
- Run NFF as modern football organisation, Balogun advises Pinnick
- FIFA to reintroduce agent licences
- Manchester United expect higher revenue, core earnings for 2019
- Players have times they don’t score, Klopp defends Salah
- Wozniacki, Kerber off to fast start at Wuhan Open
- Cousin appointed sole Gabon coach after Aubameyang’s father rejects job
- 2018 Maritime Cup starts
- Police athletics trials set to hold
- Modric named world’s best,ends Ronaldo-Messi reign
- Stoke star fathers three children in six weeks
- Joshua reveals illness
- Red Bulls' Robles & Davis showcase FIFA 19 skills