Zambia will host a regional four-nation friendly tournament from 22-24 March 2018 in Ndola.
Angola, South Africa, Zimbabwe will join hosts Zambia for the tournament to be held at Levy Mwanawasa Stadium in Ndola.
Zambia coach Wedson Nyirenda has named his strongest team for the tournament with eight foreign-based players and 30 home-based in his provisional squad.
However, the notable absentee is long-serving first-choice goalkeeper Kennedy Mweene of Mamelodi Sundowns in South Africa.
Headlining the tournament will be the Austrian-based duo of striker Patson Daka and midfielder Enoch Mwepu of FC Liefering including forward Fashion Sakala of Spartak Moscow in Russia.
Belgium-based midfielder Emmanuel Banda from KV Oostende completes the list of four European based players Nyirenda has summoned for the tournament.
The other four foreign call-ups are all South African -based and include Orlando Pirates duo Justin Shonga and midfielder Augustine Mulenga. The rest are midfielders Roderick Kabwe of Ajax Cape Town and Salulani Phiri from Polokwane City.
Thirteen (13) home-based players who featured at Total African Nations Championship Morocco 2018 where Chipolopolo reached the quarterfinals are in the team.
But dropped from the tournament is the Zesco United duo of defender Fackson Kapumbu and midfielder Kondwani Mtonga who both featured prominently at 2018 TOTAL CHAN.
Meanwhile, Zambia will face Zimbabwe in the opening semifinal doubleheader at 13h00 on March 22 while South Africa and Angola will clash in the second match at 13h00.
Winners will meet in the final on March 25 while the semifinal losers clash in the curtain-raiser third and fourth playoff.
Goalkeepers: Toaster Nsabata (Zanaco), Allan Chibwe (Power Dynamos), Moses Mapulanga (Nkana)
Defenders: Jimmy Nakena, Ziyo Tembo (both Zanaco), Allan Kamwanga (Power Dynamos), Kedson Kamanga (Nkwazi), Bornwell Silengo, Simon Silwimba, Solomon Sakala (all Zesco United), Isaac Shamujompa, Ngosa Sunzu (both Buildcon), Adrian Chama (Green Buffaloes), John Mwegani (Nkana)
Midfielders: Jack Chirwa (Green Buffaloes), Misheck Chaila, Lameck Banda, John Chingandu (Zesco United), Larry Bwalya (Power Dynamos), Cletus Chama (Lusaka Dynamos), Mwila Phiri (Lusaka Dynamos), Charles Zulu , Ernest Mbewe (both Zanaco)
Forwards: Chanda Mushili, Brian Mwila (Buildcon), Martin Phiri (Zanaco), Welcome Mulenga (Forest Rangers), Alex Ng’onga (Power Dynamos), Youremember Banda (Green Buffaloes), Lazarus Kambole (Zesco United)
Latest Nigeria News
- Sanchez admits to rough start at Man United
- CAF Champions League group draw
- Atletico Madrid's Antoine Griezmann: Future will be decided before World Cup
- Ousmane Dembele needs right attitude to make it at Barcelona - Xavi
- Javi Martinez: Spain boss Julen Lopetegui hasn't explained squad snub to me
- Prosecutor seeks five-year jail for Xabi Alonso over tax fraud
- Manchester United's Luke Shaw being monitored by Everton - sources
- 'Outrageous' dive by Chilean player set to lead to punishment
- Transfer Rater: Hector Bellerin to Manchester United, Nabil Fekir to Arsenal
- Man United discuss song sheets to boost Old Trafford atmosphere at fan forum
- Xabi Alonso tax fraud case: Spanish prosecutors seek five-year sentence
- Usman targets ABU title at GOtv Boxing Night
- Nigerians suffer humiliating defeats at Lagos Squash Classics
- Why I’m the best in the world – Ronaldo
- Mikel doubtful, Etebo out as Moses, Ighalo hit Poland
- I would like to play with Neymar – Pogba
- World Cup squads: Who is on the plane to Russia, and who is in limbo?
- Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo asked about life in China - Luiz Felipe Scolari
- Brazil, PSG doctors in 'total harmony' on Neymar injury - Rodrigo Lasmar
- Starbucks food, sweeteners banned at England team hotel - source
- Transfer Rater: Mohamed Salah to Barcelona, Aaron Ramsey to Manchester United
- Transfer Talk: Chelsea among many interested in Toby Alderweireld
- Ronaldo's 2002 World Cup haircut was a deliberate distraction
- Man United's Luke Shaw can still be among 'best in the world' - Ashley Young
- Lionel Messi trains with Argentina teammates at Manchester City facility
- Putting Ronaldo's form into context
- Messi joins Argentina training ahead of Italy clash
- From non-league to World Cup, Pope dreams of keeping for England
- French Open champions to receive record €2.2m
- Pogba misses France training
- CAF Confederation Cup play-offs draw seeding
- Super Eagles camp abuzz for friendlies against Poland, Serbia
- Four countries weigh diplomatic snub of Russia’s World Cup
- Draw Procedures for Interclubs Group Phase
- Things have to change if trophies are to come, says Benitez
- I always believe nobody is better than me, says Ronaldo
- Facts and figures
- Emam, Fish & Gilberto named Ambassadors for Interclubs
- Total CL & CC official draw: broadcasters list
- Kehinde targets unbreakable Paralympic world record