Neymar "has a future" at Paris Saint-Germain, the Brazil international's father said on Tuesday amid reports of an exit from the French club.
PSG chairman and CEO Nasser Al-Khelaifi and sporting director Antero Henrique are in Brazil this week visiting Neymar as he recovers from his recent operation on a fractured fifth metatarsal in his right foot.
They both met with the Ligue 1 leaders' No. 10 and his influential father, Neymar Sr, in in Mangaratiba, near Rio de Janeiro, where the 26-year-old has been recuperating.
Al-Khelaifi, Henrique and both Neymars visited the former Barcelona man's charity centre, the Neymar Junior Institute, in Praia Grande, Sao Paulo state, and while there, Neymar Sr and Al-Khelaifi moved to silence rumours about a possible Real Madrid move or a return to Barca.
"Neymar already has a future at PSG," Neymar Sr said at a press conference. "Neymar already has a present at PSG."
Al-Khelaifi added: "Neymar is happy, highly motivated and excited to come back as soon as possible. He is doing his best to come back as soon as possible -- he is in good shape."
Brazil national team doctor Rodrigo Lasmar has previously said that €222 million man Neymar will need at least two and a half months, perhaps three, to be back in action. Brazil need him fit and in form in time for the start of the World Cup in Russia on June 14.
Earlier on Tuesday, Al-Khelaifi was fined €18 million in his role as president of BeIN Sports for violating the protection of competition act in Egypt.
Follow @ESPNFC on Twitter to keep up with the latest football updates.
Latest Nigeria News
- Sanchez admits to rough start at Man United
- CAF Champions League group draw
- Atletico Madrid's Antoine Griezmann: Future will be decided before World Cup
- Ousmane Dembele needs right attitude to make it at Barcelona - Xavi
- Javi Martinez: Spain boss Julen Lopetegui hasn't explained squad snub to me
- Prosecutor seeks five-year jail for Xabi Alonso over tax fraud
- Manchester United's Luke Shaw being monitored by Everton - sources
- 'Outrageous' dive by Chilean player set to lead to punishment
- Transfer Rater: Hector Bellerin to Manchester United, Nabil Fekir to Arsenal
- Man United discuss song sheets to boost Old Trafford atmosphere at fan forum
- Xabi Alonso tax fraud case: Spanish prosecutors seek five-year sentence
- Usman targets ABU title at GOtv Boxing Night
- Nigerians suffer humiliating defeats at Lagos Squash Classics
- Why I’m the best in the world – Ronaldo
- Mikel doubtful, Etebo out as Moses, Ighalo hit Poland
- I would like to play with Neymar – Pogba
- World Cup squads: Who is on the plane to Russia, and who is in limbo?
- Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo asked about life in China - Luiz Felipe Scolari
- Brazil, PSG doctors in 'total harmony' on Neymar injury - Rodrigo Lasmar
- Starbucks food, sweeteners banned at England team hotel - source
- Transfer Rater: Mohamed Salah to Barcelona, Aaron Ramsey to Manchester United
- Transfer Talk: Chelsea among many interested in Toby Alderweireld
- Ronaldo's 2002 World Cup haircut was a deliberate distraction
- Man United's Luke Shaw can still be among 'best in the world' - Ashley Young
- Lionel Messi trains with Argentina teammates at Manchester City facility
- Putting Ronaldo's form into context
- Messi joins Argentina training ahead of Italy clash
- From non-league to World Cup, Pope dreams of keeping for England
- French Open champions to receive record €2.2m
- Pogba misses France training
- CAF Confederation Cup play-offs draw seeding
- Super Eagles camp abuzz for friendlies against Poland, Serbia
- Four countries weigh diplomatic snub of Russia’s World Cup
- Draw Procedures for Interclubs Group Phase
- Things have to change if trophies are to come, says Benitez
- I always believe nobody is better than me, says Ronaldo
- Facts and figures
- Emam, Fish & Gilberto named Ambassadors for Interclubs
- Total CL & CC official draw: broadcasters list
- Kehinde targets unbreakable Paralympic world record