Things change in the blink of an eye in football. The Football Whispers Index takes the latest transfer rumours and gives them a score out of five; the higher the score, the more realistic and reliable the whisper.
Here are today's top five emerging whispers. And keep an eye on Transfer Talk for all the latest gossip.
Hector Bellerin to Juventus
The Arsenal full-back looks set to join Juventus in the summer after Barcelona ended their interest. The La Liga club have been impressed with Nelson Semedo's performances at right-back since joining in the summer. Now, according to Bleacher Report, the Serie A leaders are confident of signing the Spaniard and want talks over a potential move to Turin.
Emre Can to Bayern Munich
Juventus have been favourites to land the Liverpool midfielder for some time now but reports in Sports Bild claim Bayern Munich have made a move for the 24-year-old Germany international. The former Bayer Leverkusen man is out of contract in the summer and could be one of the bargains of the summer. Tuttosport, however, believe Juventus will still pip Bayern and Real Madrid to his signature.
Rony Lopes to Manchester City
Pep Guardiola is weighing up a possible move for Lopes. The 22-year-old joined Monaco from City in 2015 for a fee of £9 million and has caught the eye in Leonardo Jardim's new-look side this season. The Portugal international recently spoke to the Manchester Evening News about possibly joining up with Bernardo Silva and didn't rule out moving back to Manchester: "A return to City? Sure I would like to go back, but I am focused on Monaco. I'm fine here."
Gianluigi Donnarumma to Chelsea
Antonio Conte is planning for life after Thibaut Courtois. According to reports in Corriere dello Sport, Chelsea are putting together a package they believe will be enough to convince teenage star Donnarumma to reject a move to Paris Saint-Germain. The AC Milan goalkeeper is set to leave the San Siro this summer after his agent, Mino Raiola, fell out with the club's hierarchy.
Reiss Nelson to Real Madrid
Arsenal could lose wonderkid Nelson in the summer with some of Europe's elite clubs showing an interest in the 18-year-old. The versatile attacker is being courted by Real Madrid, according to the Evening Standard. Losing the club's most highly rated youngster since Jack Wilshere would be a blow and threatens to become a trend following on from Marcus McGuane's move to Barcelona B in January.
Latest Nigeria News
- Gregory van der Wiel to leave Toronto FC after training camp bust-up with Greg Vanney - source
- Transfer Talk: Martin Skriniar dismisses talk of Manchester United move
- Barcelona boss Valverde defends Messi omission in Copa del Rey defeat
- Malcom, Philippe Coutinho both struggle again as Barca dig another Copa del Rey hole
- Nicol: De Jong good enough to play straight away
- Higuain will score goals, but is that enough?
- Dani Alves, Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting both 7/10 but Neymar injured in PSG's cup win
- Portland Timbers pursuing Tigres striker Julian Quinones - source
- Central Coast Mariners sign former Reading star Jem Karacan
- Jets weather late Mariners storm
- Sydney FC hold on for all three points
- Adelaide and Perth settle for goalless draw
- Berhalter hopeful young USMNT will absorb new concepts
- AC Milan sign Krzysztof Piatek as replacement for Chelsea's Gonzalo Higuain
- Balotelli hoping to thrive under Marseille's big expectations
- Phil Neville: Lionesses among the World Cup favourites
- Fulham Aboubakar Kamara arrested for incident at training ground - reports
- Could Diawara step up should Allan join PSG?
- Landon Donovan returns to professional soccer with San Diego Sockers in arena league
- Aguero adds to Man City's aggregate lead
- For most clubs, losing a star like Frenkie De Jong would be a killer. For Ajax, it's their business model
- Barcelona sign Frenkie de Jong from Ajax for ¬75m, joins in summer
- CAF host Continental Seminar for Technical Directors in Cairo
- Beckham: I have such fond memories of Salford
- Henry: Monaco owners will decide my future
- Higuain to sign for Chelsea: Sarri says Milan problems not a 'failure'
- Beckham joins Class of 92 teammates at Salford City
- Pochettino: Alli injury blow comes at 'worst moment' for Tottenham
- Aaron Ramsey leaving Arsenal 'comfort zone' for Juventus - Ryan Giggs
- Ballack: Hazard is a little too calm at Chelsea
- Do Ajax have the best academy in world football?
- Giggs: Juventus' quality will improve Ramsey
- For most clubs, losing top talent is a killer. For Ajax, it's their business model
- Man United charity auction: Solskjaer's watch raises twice as much as Mourinho's
- Eric Bailly from Manchester United to Arsenal 'impossible' in January - source
- Was it wrong for Man City to beat Burton 9-0? Or are critics missing the point of football?
- Banyana Banyana, Sweden share spoils in Cape Town
- Nigeria name Flying Eagles squad for Niger 2019
- LIVE Transfer Talk: Real Madrid to beat Man City to £90m Paulo Dybala
- Rumour Rater: Arsenal eye Gelson Martins on loan; PSG want Julian Weigl