Things change in the blink of an eye in football. The Football Whispers Index takes the latest transfer rumours and gives them a score out of five; the higher the score, the more realistic and reliable the whisper.
Here are today's top five emerging whispers. And keep an eye on Transfer Talk for all the latest gossip.
Hector Bellerin to Juventus
The Arsenal full-back looks set to join Juventus in the summer after Barcelona ended their interest. The La Liga club have been impressed with Nelson Semedo's performances at right-back since joining in the summer. Now, according to Bleacher Report, the Serie A leaders are confident of signing the Spaniard and want talks over a potential move to Turin.
Emre Can to Bayern Munich
Juventus have been favourites to land the Liverpool midfielder for some time now but reports in Sports Bild claim Bayern Munich have made a move for the 24-year-old Germany international. The former Bayer Leverkusen man is out of contract in the summer and could be one of the bargains of the summer. Tuttosport, however, believe Juventus will still pip Bayern and Real Madrid to his signature.
Rony Lopes to Manchester City
Pep Guardiola is weighing up a possible move for Lopes. The 22-year-old joined Monaco from City in 2015 for a fee of £9 million and has caught the eye in Leonardo Jardim's new-look side this season. The Portugal international recently spoke to the Manchester Evening News about possibly joining up with Bernardo Silva and didn't rule out moving back to Manchester: "A return to City? Sure I would like to go back, but I am focused on Monaco. I'm fine here."
Gianluigi Donnarumma to Chelsea
Antonio Conte is planning for life after Thibaut Courtois. According to reports in Corriere dello Sport, Chelsea are putting together a package they believe will be enough to convince teenage star Donnarumma to reject a move to Paris Saint-Germain. The AC Milan goalkeeper is set to leave the San Siro this summer after his agent, Mino Raiola, fell out with the club's hierarchy.
Reiss Nelson to Real Madrid
Arsenal could lose wonderkid Nelson in the summer with some of Europe's elite clubs showing an interest in the 18-year-old. The versatile attacker is being courted by Real Madrid, according to the Evening Standard. Losing the club's most highly rated youngster since Jack Wilshere would be a blow and threatens to become a trend following on from Marcus McGuane's move to Barcelona B in January.
Latest Nigeria News
- I won’t box again if I had Povetkin’s doping issues –Joshua
- Nwakali joins Porto on loan
- Rapes and beatings: The travails of S’Korea’s young athletes
- ‘We aren’t under pressure to win Lagos badminton’
- Aremu joins F’Eagles for Mauritania clash
- 2018 COSAFA Under-17 Championships – DAY 1 WRAP DAY 2 PREVIEW
- Fabinho jokes he'll get Kylian Mbappe to swap PSG for Liverpool
- Pogba's France role no good at United
- Sanchez gets visa to join Manchester United’s US tour
- With 11.4m responses, Ronaldo’s Instagram post becomes fifth most liked of all time
- Jorginho vows to bring fresh style to Chelsea
- Robson: Mourinho took a dig at Pogba in press conference
- Liverpool seal deal for Alisson in world-record goalkeeper transfer
- Cheery up, Mourinho!
- Hislop: Usain Bolt to the A-League is a marketing ploy
- Wilshere hoping to boost England chances with West Ham move
- French World Cup ace Pavard may join Bayern before new season
- Liverpool close in on record €75m deal for Brazil’s Alisson
- Cristiano Ronaldo move to Juventus influenced by Spain tax rate - La Liga chief
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic: Paul Pogba answered Manchester United critics at World Cup
- Liverpool giving medical to Alisson ahead of 'significant' transfer - Monchi
- Leicester City in talks with Liverpool goalkeeper Danny Ward - source
- Zinedine Zidane has never been considered as France coach - FFF boss
- Petr Cech fully focused on Arsenal, no Chelsea offers on table - agent
- Mourinho worried by Man United’s ‘very bad’ pre-season
- Balogun eager to kickoff new EPL campaign with Brighton
- ‘We have to collect their bones’: Klopp fears post-World Cup injury woe
- Arsenal youngster Nwakali joins Porto on loan
- French envoy angry at joke that ‘Africa won the World Cup’
- Transfer Talk LIVE: Chelsea and Milan in Alvaro Morata, Gianluigi Donnarumma swap
- Guikan brace sends Gor flying past Yanga
- Transfer Talk LIVE: Manchester United lining up Robert Lewandowski, Thiago moves
- Spending 22 years at Arsenal, my biggest mistake –Wenger
- Athletes kick as AFN hands off domestic competitions
- Russia 2018 Tit Bits: A lesson for African (mis)leaders
- Joshua ready to prove his worth against Povetkin
- Enyimba beat Williamsville 1-0 in Confed Cup
- AYG: Nigeria draw Morocco, Libya in football
- Turkey, Hungary, United States clubs join Central Coast Mariners' race to sign Usain Bolt
- Transfer Talk: Manchester United lining up Robert Lewandowski, Thiago moves