Things change in the blink of an eye in football. The Football Whispers Index takes the latest transfer rumours and gives them a score out of five; the higher the score, the more realistic and reliable the whisper.
Here are today's top five emerging whispers. And keep an eye on Transfer Talk for all the latest gossip.
Hector Bellerin to Juventus
The Arsenal full-back looks set to join Juventus in the summer after Barcelona ended their interest. The La Liga club have been impressed with Nelson Semedo's performances at right-back since joining in the summer. Now, according to Bleacher Report, the Serie A leaders are confident of signing the Spaniard and want talks over a potential move to Turin.
Emre Can to Bayern Munich
Juventus have been favourites to land the Liverpool midfielder for some time now but reports in Sports Bild claim Bayern Munich have made a move for the 24-year-old Germany international. The former Bayer Leverkusen man is out of contract in the summer and could be one of the bargains of the summer. Tuttosport, however, believe Juventus will still pip Bayern and Real Madrid to his signature.
Rony Lopes to Manchester City
Pep Guardiola is weighing up a possible move for Lopes. The 22-year-old joined Monaco from City in 2015 for a fee of £9 million and has caught the eye in Leonardo Jardim's new-look side this season. The Portugal international recently spoke to the Manchester Evening News about possibly joining up with Bernardo Silva and didn't rule out moving back to Manchester: "A return to City? Sure I would like to go back, but I am focused on Monaco. I'm fine here."
Gianluigi Donnarumma to Chelsea
Antonio Conte is planning for life after Thibaut Courtois. According to reports in Corriere dello Sport, Chelsea are putting together a package they believe will be enough to convince teenage star Donnarumma to reject a move to Paris Saint-Germain. The AC Milan goalkeeper is set to leave the San Siro this summer after his agent, Mino Raiola, fell out with the club's hierarchy.
Reiss Nelson to Real Madrid
Arsenal could lose wonderkid Nelson in the summer with some of Europe's elite clubs showing an interest in the 18-year-old. The versatile attacker is being courted by Real Madrid, according to the Evening Standard. Losing the club's most highly rated youngster since Jack Wilshere would be a blow and threatens to become a trend following on from Marcus McGuane's move to Barcelona B in January.
Latest Nigeria News
- Sanchez admits to rough start at Man United
- CAF Champions League group draw
- Atletico Madrid's Antoine Griezmann: Future will be decided before World Cup
- Ousmane Dembele needs right attitude to make it at Barcelona - Xavi
- Javi Martinez: Spain boss Julen Lopetegui hasn't explained squad snub to me
- Prosecutor seeks five-year jail for Xabi Alonso over tax fraud
- Manchester United's Luke Shaw being monitored by Everton - sources
- 'Outrageous' dive by Chilean player set to lead to punishment
- Transfer Rater: Hector Bellerin to Manchester United, Nabil Fekir to Arsenal
- Man United discuss song sheets to boost Old Trafford atmosphere at fan forum
- Xabi Alonso tax fraud case: Spanish prosecutors seek five-year sentence
- Usman targets ABU title at GOtv Boxing Night
- Nigerians suffer humiliating defeats at Lagos Squash Classics
- Why I’m the best in the world – Ronaldo
- Mikel doubtful, Etebo out as Moses, Ighalo hit Poland
- I would like to play with Neymar – Pogba
- World Cup squads: Who is on the plane to Russia, and who is in limbo?
- Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo asked about life in China - Luiz Felipe Scolari
- Brazil, PSG doctors in 'total harmony' on Neymar injury - Rodrigo Lasmar
- Starbucks food, sweeteners banned at England team hotel - source
- Transfer Rater: Mohamed Salah to Barcelona, Aaron Ramsey to Manchester United
- Transfer Talk: Chelsea among many interested in Toby Alderweireld
- Ronaldo's 2002 World Cup haircut was a deliberate distraction
- Man United's Luke Shaw can still be among 'best in the world' - Ashley Young
- Lionel Messi trains with Argentina teammates at Manchester City facility
- Putting Ronaldo's form into context
- Messi joins Argentina training ahead of Italy clash
- From non-league to World Cup, Pope dreams of keeping for England
- French Open champions to receive record €2.2m
- Pogba misses France training
- CAF Confederation Cup play-offs draw seeding
- Super Eagles camp abuzz for friendlies against Poland, Serbia
- Four countries weigh diplomatic snub of Russia’s World Cup
- Draw Procedures for Interclubs Group Phase
- Things have to change if trophies are to come, says Benitez
- I always believe nobody is better than me, says Ronaldo
- Facts and figures
- Emam, Fish & Gilberto named Ambassadors for Interclubs
- Total CL & CC official draw: broadcasters list
- Kehinde targets unbreakable Paralympic world record