As of Friday, the goalkeeper training pitch at the Manchester City Football Academy will be known as the "Joe Hart pitch".
And just as the club did for Yaya Toure, City will mark the occasion by also unveiling a special custom mosaic of Hart on a plinth next to the pitch.
We have dedicated a goalkeeper training pitch at the CFA to Club legend Joe Hart in recognition of his 12-year association with the Club ???? #mancity pic.twitter.com/VqxKOpmBfy— Manchester City (@ManCity) October 19, 2018
What is more, chairman Khaldoon Al Mubarak will join the 31-year-old and his family after City's game against Hart's Burnley on Saturday to present him with a replica of the mosaic and a lifetime season ticket.
Hart represented City for 12 years and played an important role in two Premier League title victories, as well as an FA Cup triumph.
The stopper spent the majority of the last two years of his stint out on loan -- at Torino and West Ham respectively -- before finally bringing his tenure to an end last summer with a permanent move to Turf Moor.
Hart is not alone when it comes to ex-City employers having things named in honour of their footballing achievements.
Recently, Jesus Navas received a similar dedication from boyhood club Sevilla, who rechristened their training pitch as a mark of gratitude toward the nifty winger.
Muchas gracias a todo Málaga por este reconocimiento y el cariño que me han dado.
Siempre he dicho que una de las mejores decisiones de mi vida fue venir para acá, donde tuve 3 años inolvidables.
Esperamos ver al @MalagaCF nuevamente en primera la próxima temporada. pic.twitter.com/wGI0FBCiJk— Manuel Pellegrini R. (@Ing_Pellegrini) 9 October 2018
Elsewhere, Manuel Pellegrini was in attendance when a roundabout in Malaga was dedicated to him in honour of his three successful seasons in charge of the city's team.
It really does not get much more lavish than that!
Latest Nigeria News
- Ronaldo penalty puts Juventus ahead
- Moreno: Pogba should play vs. Liverpool
- Torino 0-1 Juventus: Ronaldo wins Turin derby
- Dortmund's Marco Reus plays like 'Ferrari' in middle of field - Nuri Sahin
- Karim Benzema nets early winner as Real Madrid edge Rayo Vallecano
- Modric shows off Ballon d'Or in 8/10 showing as Madrid hold on vs. Rayo
- Real Madrid boss Santi Solari plays down supporters' whistles and boos
- Spurs scrape win, City back on top
- Fulham 0-2 West Ham: Hammers continue winning ways
- Heracles 0-3 PSV: PSV take care of business
- Crystal Palace 1-0 Leicester: Milivojevic stunner
- Tottenham 1-0 Burnley: Eriksen rescues Spurs
- Huddersfield 0-1 Newcastle: Rondon leads the way
- Wolves 2-0 Bournemouth: Jiménez on target
- Barcelona's Dembele, Coutinho dilemma an 'advantage' - Valverde
- Smalling signs new Man United contract through to 2022
- Icardi puts Inter up with Panenka
- Watford 3-2 Cardiff: Thriller at Vicarage Road
- Inter 1-0 Udinese: Cheeky Icardi wins it
- Mauro Icardi's Panenka penalty gives Inter Milan win over Udinese
- LIVE Transfer Talk: Arsenal to snap up Barcelona's Denis Suarez to replace Aaron Ramsey?
- Liverpool legend John Arne Riise: I'd rather play for Jurgen Klopp than Jose Mourinho
- FIFA President Gianni Infantino gets ASEAN backing for re-election
- Liverpool keeper Alisson: Napoli save was like scoring winning goal
- Does Liverpool-Man United have the makings of a dull match?
- Sheffield United 1-2 West Brom: Baggies up to 3rd
- Which Milan side had a worse week in Europe?
- Arsenal boss Unai Emery working on plan to solve centre-back crisis
- Toronto FC trades GK Clint Irwin to Colorado Rapids for 2019 draft pick
- Extra Time: Alisson vs. De Gea, and Adrian Healey push-ups
- ESPN FC Best of the Week
- David Villa posts emotional farewell to city of New York, NYCFC, fans ahead of his move to Japan
- Transfer Talk: Chelsea's Loftus-Cheek a loan target for West Ham, Bournemouth
- Burley: Mourinho's mentality is one of excuses
- La Liga Predictor: Can Real Madrid bounce back?
- Transfer Rater: Zidane to Premier League? Morata to Barca?
- Caleb Porter nearing Columbus Crew deal
- AEK Athens to reimburse Bayern Munich ¬32k for ticket-price violation as Greek FA fined
- AC Milan fined ¬12m by UEFA, threatened with one-year European ban
- Ex-Uruguay striker Sebastian 'Loco' Abreu extends world record, joins Brazil's Rio Branco