With the international break upon us once again, what better time to focus on one of, if not the most ardently debated issues in modern football: Paul Pogba's hair.
The Manchester United midfielder debuted yet another new hairdo on his Instagram account this week, an impressive colour/fade job with a distinctive lightning strike.
Lionel Messi's life story will hit the stage in 2019 with Cirque du Soleil producing a brand new show inspired by the Barcelona star.
Rubin Kazan youth player Norik Avdalyan scored an audacious backflip penalty that has to be seen to be believed.
Seeing Bayern Munich stars wear lederhosen and drink huge steins of beer is an annual treat -- here's how they looked at Oktoberfest 2018.
Pogba has attracted plenty of heat in recent years for his propensity to alter his style every few weeks, with critics claiming it demonstrates an obvious lack of focus.
That may or may not be the case, but The Toe Poke would counter with this -- some of them do look really, really cool.
This blog was inspired to trawl back through the France international's career via the medium of his haircuts -- many of which were wonderfully recreated for ESPN FC in 2016 by artist Helen Green in the nifty gif above.
Now, you are invited to vote for your favourite from the literally dozens he has had over the years.
You may say this is frivolous, but this is democracy in action...
Latest Nigeria News
- INT VS MIL
- Mauro Icardi's late goal sees Inter past AC Milan in derby
- Inter 1-0 Milan: Icardi the derby hero again
- Atlanta United 2-1 Chicago Fire: Supporters' Shield within reach
- 'Hand of God' goal gives Dynamos priceless win
- Atlanta United beat Chicago Fire to secure CONCACAF Champions League spot
- Acosta sets up Rooney as D.C. United take the lead
- ATL VS CHI
- Chicago gifts Atlanta the lead back with own goal
- Chievo 1-5 Atalanta: Ilicic hat trick
- Juventus' Emre Can may need surgery on thyroid nodule
- Bologna 2-2 Torino: Bologna roar back
- Parma 0-2 Lazio: Lazio leave it late
- Chiefs advance in Telkom Knockout after shoot-out win
- Should Mourinho change his tactical approach?
- Everton snatch points with late goals after Crystal Palace penalty woe
- Everton 2-0 Crystal Palace: Toffees take 3 points
- Fiorentina 1-1 Cagliari: Fiorentina drop first home points
- Martial blast Man United level
- Arsenal boss Unai Emery: I wanted to bring Alexandre Lacazette to PSG
- Cristiano Ronaldo 7/10 as Juventus drop points for first time this season
- AFF Cup's importance to world football is growing with each edition
- Melbourne City's win despite 12 absentees shows 'tremendous amount of resilience' - Warren Joyce
- Keisuke Honda's Melbourne Victory debut delivers welcome boost for A-League
- Phoenix 2 - 1 Jets: VAR helps Wellington edge Newcastle
- Usain Bolt offered full-time Central Coast Mariners contract - agent
- Roar 1 - 1 Mariners: Wasteful Brisbane make do with draw
- LIVE Transfer Talk: Manchester City join chase for Bournemouth's Nathan Ake
- Anthony Martial insists relationship with Jose Mourinho is good
- Zlatan reminds SVP of his God-like status
- CHE VS MAN
- Victory 1 - 2 City: City win controversial derby
- CHE VS MAN
- Ola Aina backs John Terry to be a coaching hit at Aston Villa
- Real Madrid avoid setting new goal-drought record in home defeat to Levante
- Martial curler puts Man United ahead
- Last-gasp Ross Barkley strike saves point for Chelsea against Manchester United
- Chelsea equaliser sparks Mourinho melee
- Real Madrid defence suffer as Raphael Varane 3/10, Sergio Ramos 4/10 stand out
- New boss Henry sees Monaco slump to 2-1 Strasbourg defeat