The transfer window is open, and Transfer Talk has the latest rumours making the rounds. Follow along with our daily blog throughout the summer.
When does the transfer window close in the Premier League and the top European leagues?
TOP STORY: Donnarumma-Morata swap
Chelsea could trade Alvaro Morata for Gianluigi Donnarumma, claim Tuttosport. New Blues boss Maurizio Sarri faces the likely possibility of seeing No. 1 goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois join Real Madrid -- while his first-choice replacement, Alisson, is on the verge of signing for Liverpool.
Milan had targeted Morata last season when it appeared certain he would leave Real Madrid and are in the market for a new striker. With strict FFP requirements to meet, they would be happy to cash in on Donnarumma having already signed Pepe Reina on a free.
Meanwhile, Gazzetta dello Sport claim Milan directors Marco Fassone and Massimiliano Mirabelli were in London, where they had dinner with Morata.
14:20 BST: Real Madrid target Neymar is no longer considered "untransferrable" by PSG, according to El Transistor.
14.00 BST: Stoke City have been heavily linked with a move for Newcastle winger Matt Ritchie but, with little progress having been made could turn their attentions to Huddersfield's Tom Ince instead, according to the Mail.
13.30 BST -- DONE DEAL: Arsenal have announced that 20-year-old midfielder Kelechi Nwakali will spend next season on loan at Porto.
Good luck, Kelechi ????https://t.co/86C7u4BW5j— Arsenal FC (@Arsenal) July 19, 2018
13.15 BST: Leicester City have made an offer for Trabzonspor midfielder Abdulkadir Omur, also a target for Tottenham, according to talkSPORT.
12.30 BST: And in related news, Leicester City are in talks with Liverpool about a potential transfer for goalkeeper Danny Ward, a source has confirmed to ESPN FC.
12.25 BST: Roma sporting director Monchi has said the club allowed goalkeeper Alisson to speak to Liverpool after receiving "a significant offer," with the player undergoing a medical on Merseyside.
Speaking at the official unveiling of Justin Kluivert at Roma, Monchi said the club had reached agreement with Liverpool after evaluating the bid.
12.10 BST -- DONE DEAL: Everton forward Shani Tarashaj has returned to his first Grasshoppers on a season-long loan deal.
11.45 BST: Chelsea are poised to wrap up the signing of Juventus defender Daniele Rugani, according to the London Evening Standard, which reports that the Blues will give him "a five-year contract worth £77,000-a-week when he moves for a fee of around £44.2m."
11.20 BST -- DONE DEAL: Huddersfield Town winger Sean Scannell has joined League One Bradford for an undisclosed fee.
✍️ We are delighted to welcome Sean Scannell to #BCAFC
The winger joins on an initial two-year deal from @htafcdotcom for an undisclosed fee.
Read the full story ???? https://t.co/HkTLKAnZxC pic.twitter.com/u6mvdqjTPj— Bradford City AFC (@officialbantams) July 19, 2018
11.00 BST: La Liga president Javier Tebas has said he believes Spain's high tax rate contributed to Cristiano Ronaldo's departure from Real Madrid and is preventing the league from growing.
10.15 BST: More Brentford-related news: the Sheffield Star says Sheffield United "are confident of signing Bees defender John Egan following a fresh round of talks between the two clubs."
10.00 BST: Leeds United have had a £2.75 million bid for winger Florian Jozefzoon accepted by Championship rivals Brentford, according to reports.
09.45 BST: Dijon want Yoann Gourcuff to join them, Bien Public reports. The 32-year-old former France international is out of contract after leaving Rennes.
09.20 BST -- DONE DEAL: To Australia now (if only) -- Perth Glory have signed Juande, a former Spain under-21 international, on a two-year contract.
Bienvenido Juande!— Perth Glory FC (@PerthGloryFC) July 19, 2018
Another new recruit arrives...????????????????https://t.co/rEepFN0i9D@ALeague #OneGlory pic.twitter.com/IK6ASpeCWV
09.00 BST: Andre-Pierre Gignac has said he wants to end his career with Mexican club Tigres despite receiving offers to move elsewhere.
France international forward Gignac said he had rejected more lucrative options to stay with the club he joined from Marseille in 2015.
08.45 BST: Diario AS says Espanyol have turned down an offer from Fulham for centre-back David Lopez, who is also interesting Real Betis, and would only negotiate if they receive an offer of €30m.
08.30 BST: You know how, a moment ago, we were talking about Everton's lack of signings so far? Well... L'Equipe reports that Bordeaux forward Malcom is set to join them in a deal that could be worth €40 million.
08.15 BST: And in Spain, Superdeporte reports that Valencia owner Peter Lim, president Anil Murthy and Vgeneral director Mateu Alemany have begun talks with PSG about signing Goncalo Guedes.
08.00 BST: To Merseyside first, where Everton boss Marco Silva has said it is just a question of time before he makes his first signings. Everton have yet to add anyone to their squad this summer.
PAPER TALK: Man United eye Bayern pair
Manchester United plan to step up their transfer business with a double swoop on Bayern Munich, reports the Independent.
The Red Devils are targeting Robert Lewandowski and Thiago Alcantara as Jose Mourinho aims to rein in Manchester City at the top of the Premier League table.
It's thought that Bayern are open to negotiations for the duo, but they could encourage a bidding war for Lewandowski, as the striker continues to attract interest from Chelsea and Real Madrid.
Meanwhile, Spanish outlet AS claims Thiago would prefer a return to Barcelona after previously rejecting a move to Old Trafford in 2013.
Toby Alderweireld also remains on Mourinho's wish list, but Spurs have thus far refused to budge on their valuation of the defender.
Spurs close in on Grealish
It has been a quiet transfer window at Tottenham so far, but Mauricio Pochettino could be set to seal his first signing of the summer.
According to Sky Sports, a bid for Jack Grealish is edging closer, with the Aston Villa playmaker valued between £30 and £40 million.
With Villa currently battling financial difficulties, Spurs might hope to pay significantly less for the 22-year-old and could throw in a couple loanees to sweeten the deal.
Pochettino sent Josh Onomah to Villa Park for the 2017-18 campaign and might agree to a similar switch if it secures Grealish's signature.
Everton want Januzaj
Everton want to bring former Man United youngster Adnan Januzaj back to the Premier League, claims The Sun.
The 23-year-old enjoyed a successful season in Spain with Real Sociedad, earning a place in Belgium's World Cup squad.
He scored the winner against England in the group stage to remind Premier League scouts of the quality he first demonstrated during his breakthrough at Old Trafford.
Januzaj would cost considerably more than the £8 million Real Sociedad paid for his services in 2017, but he has emerged as an alternative to Everton's leading target, Malcom.
-- Fulham are set to sign Newcastle striker Aleksandar Mitrovic for £20 million, says the Evening Standard. The Serbia international spent the second half of last season on loan at Craven Cottage, scoring 12 goals in 20 matches.
-- Burnley are plotting a bid for Swansea duo Alfie Mawson and Sam Clucas, reports the Daily Mail. The Clarets are yet to make a signing this summer and kick off their campaign against Aberdeen in the Europa League in a week's time.
-- Matteo Darmian is on the verge of securing a return to Serie A with Juventus, says Football Italia. The €20 million-rated full-back has been allowed to leave Man United after sliding down the pecking order at Old Trafford.
Latest Nigeria News
- Chelsea allow loanees Mason Mount, Fikayo Tomori to face them in Carabao Cup
- Romelu Lukaku waiting for things to 'click' at Manchester United
- Sergio Ramos plays down training ground bust-up as pressure mounts on Julen Lopetegui
- Man United's Jose Mourinho warned, Chelsea's Marco Ianni charged with improper conduct
- Ramos plays down training ground bust-up
- Barcelona have the quality to win without Messi. PLUS: Mourinho becomes the story again
- Ex-AC Milan boss Cristian Brocchi named manager of Silvio Berlusconi's Monza
- Italy appoint Gabriele Gravina as new head of national FA
- LA Galaxy's Zlatan Ibrahimovic has top selling jersey in MLS for 2018
- Benni McCarthy ready to ditch 'rubbish' Cape Town City players((
- Arsenal not planning major January deals unless 'something special comes up' - director
- Al Ahly hold the aces ahead of ES Setif trip
- Cristiano Ronaldo returns to a Manchester United desperate for next 'magnificent' No. 7
- Gundogan: Truly great teams win Champions League
- Manchester City can't be considered one of best ever without UCL win - Ilkay Gundogan
- Jose Mourinho dismisses Real Madrid rumours, wants longer Manchester United stay
- Premier League in 90 Seconds: Bittersweet for Joe Hart
- What is the UEFA Nations League and how does it work? A complete guide
- Transfer Rater: Kalidou Koulibaly to Man United, Nathan Ake to Man City
- Manchester City may delay Frenkie de Jong, Ruben Neves moves - sources
- No Tottenham move for Wilmar Barrios - sources
- Banyana coach Ellis pleased to draw Nigeria in AWCON group
- Will Cristiano Ronaldo haunt Manchester United on his return with Juventus?
- Thierry Henry's first Monaco teamsheet had Leonardo Jardim listed as coach
- LIVE Transfer Talk: Real Madrid consider shock move for Zlatan Ibrahimovic
- Usain Bolt's football contract offer is for 'much, much less' than sprint star requested
- VAR 'is working as designed' insists A-League boss Greg O'Rourke
- Transfer Rater: Nathan Ake to Man City, Kalidou Koulibaly to Man United
- Diego Maradona backtracks on Lionel Messi 'toilet' criticism
- LIVE Transfer Talk: Manchester United quoted £40 million to sign Nikola Milenkovic
- Houston 2-3 Seattle: Set-piece defending dooms Dynamo - Via MLS
- Portland 3-0 Real Salt Lake: Timbers clinch playoff spot - Via MLS
- San Jose 0-0 Colorado Rapids: Wait continues for Wondolowski
- FC Dallas 0-3 Sporting KC: SKC leapfrog Dallas - Via MLS
- Boca Juniors, River Plate, Gremio, Palmeiras square off for Copa Libertadores glory
- Gianluigi Donnarumma gets 4/10 for late Derby della Madonnina disaster
- By the numbers - Ronaldo celebrates 400 league goals, Real Madrid bemoan 480-minute goal drought
- MLS Power Rankings: FC Dallas stumble as New York Red Bulls hold top spot
- Usain Bolt's football contract offer is for 'much, much less' than sprint star requested
- Sydney FC looking forward to 'special' SCG showdown with Western Sydney Wanderers