The transfer window is open, and Transfer Talk has the latest rumours making the rounds. Follow along with our daily blog throughout the summer.
When does the transfer window close in the Premier League and the top European leagues?
TOP STORY: Donnarumma-Morata swap
Chelsea could trade Alvaro Morata for Gianluigi Donnarumma, claim Tuttosport. New Blues boss Maurizio Sarri faces the likely possibility of seeing No. 1 goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois join Real Madrid -- while his first-choice replacement, Alisson, is on the verge of signing for Liverpool.
Milan had targeted Morata last season when it appeared certain he would leave Real Madrid and are in the market for a new striker. With strict FFP requirements to meet, they would be happy to cash in on Donnarumma having already signed Pepe Reina on a free.
Meanwhile, Gazzetta dello Sport claim Milan directors Marco Fassone and Massimiliano Mirabelli were in London, where they had dinner with Morata.
14:20 BST: Real Madrid target Neymar is no longer considered "untransferrable" by PSG, according to El Transistor.
14.00 BST: Stoke City have been heavily linked with a move for Newcastle winger Matt Ritchie but, with little progress having been made could turn their attentions to Huddersfield's Tom Ince instead, according to the Mail.
13.30 BST -- DONE DEAL: Arsenal have announced that 20-year-old midfielder Kelechi Nwakali will spend next season on loan at Porto.
Good luck, Kelechi ????https://t.co/86C7u4BW5j— Arsenal FC (@Arsenal) July 19, 2018
13.15 BST: Leicester City have made an offer for Trabzonspor midfielder Abdulkadir Omur, also a target for Tottenham, according to talkSPORT.
12.30 BST: And in related news, Leicester City are in talks with Liverpool about a potential transfer for goalkeeper Danny Ward, a source has confirmed to ESPN FC.
12.25 BST: Roma sporting director Monchi has said the club allowed goalkeeper Alisson to speak to Liverpool after receiving "a significant offer," with the player undergoing a medical on Merseyside.
Speaking at the official unveiling of Justin Kluivert at Roma, Monchi said the club had reached agreement with Liverpool after evaluating the bid.
12.10 BST -- DONE DEAL: Everton forward Shani Tarashaj has returned to his first Grasshoppers on a season-long loan deal.
11.45 BST: Chelsea are poised to wrap up the signing of Juventus defender Daniele Rugani, according to the London Evening Standard, which reports that the Blues will give him "a five-year contract worth £77,000-a-week when he moves for a fee of around £44.2m."
11.20 BST -- DONE DEAL: Huddersfield Town winger Sean Scannell has joined League One Bradford for an undisclosed fee.
✍️ We are delighted to welcome Sean Scannell to #BCAFC
The winger joins on an initial two-year deal from @htafcdotcom for an undisclosed fee.
Read the full story ???? https://t.co/HkTLKAnZxC pic.twitter.com/u6mvdqjTPj— Bradford City AFC (@officialbantams) July 19, 2018
11.00 BST: La Liga president Javier Tebas has said he believes Spain's high tax rate contributed to Cristiano Ronaldo's departure from Real Madrid and is preventing the league from growing.
10.15 BST: More Brentford-related news: the Sheffield Star says Sheffield United "are confident of signing Bees defender John Egan following a fresh round of talks between the two clubs."
10.00 BST: Leeds United have had a £2.75 million bid for winger Florian Jozefzoon accepted by Championship rivals Brentford, according to reports.
09.45 BST: Dijon want Yoann Gourcuff to join them, Bien Public reports. The 32-year-old former France international is out of contract after leaving Rennes.
09.20 BST -- DONE DEAL: To Australia now (if only) -- Perth Glory have signed Juande, a former Spain under-21 international, on a two-year contract.
Bienvenido Juande!— Perth Glory FC (@PerthGloryFC) July 19, 2018
Another new recruit arrives...????????????????https://t.co/rEepFN0i9D@ALeague #OneGlory pic.twitter.com/IK6ASpeCWV
09.00 BST: Andre-Pierre Gignac has said he wants to end his career with Mexican club Tigres despite receiving offers to move elsewhere.
France international forward Gignac said he had rejected more lucrative options to stay with the club he joined from Marseille in 2015.
08.45 BST: Diario AS says Espanyol have turned down an offer from Fulham for centre-back David Lopez, who is also interesting Real Betis, and would only negotiate if they receive an offer of €30m.
08.30 BST: You know how, a moment ago, we were talking about Everton's lack of signings so far? Well... L'Equipe reports that Bordeaux forward Malcom is set to join them in a deal that could be worth €40 million.
08.15 BST: And in Spain, Superdeporte reports that Valencia owner Peter Lim, president Anil Murthy and Vgeneral director Mateu Alemany have begun talks with PSG about signing Goncalo Guedes.
08.00 BST: To Merseyside first, where Everton boss Marco Silva has said it is just a question of time before he makes his first signings. Everton have yet to add anyone to their squad this summer.
PAPER TALK: Man United eye Bayern pair
Manchester United plan to step up their transfer business with a double swoop on Bayern Munich, reports the Independent.
The Red Devils are targeting Robert Lewandowski and Thiago Alcantara as Jose Mourinho aims to rein in Manchester City at the top of the Premier League table.
It's thought that Bayern are open to negotiations for the duo, but they could encourage a bidding war for Lewandowski, as the striker continues to attract interest from Chelsea and Real Madrid.
Meanwhile, Spanish outlet AS claims Thiago would prefer a return to Barcelona after previously rejecting a move to Old Trafford in 2013.
Toby Alderweireld also remains on Mourinho's wish list, but Spurs have thus far refused to budge on their valuation of the defender.
Spurs close in on Grealish
It has been a quiet transfer window at Tottenham so far, but Mauricio Pochettino could be set to seal his first signing of the summer.
According to Sky Sports, a bid for Jack Grealish is edging closer, with the Aston Villa playmaker valued between £30 and £40 million.
With Villa currently battling financial difficulties, Spurs might hope to pay significantly less for the 22-year-old and could throw in a couple loanees to sweeten the deal.
Pochettino sent Josh Onomah to Villa Park for the 2017-18 campaign and might agree to a similar switch if it secures Grealish's signature.
Everton want Januzaj
Everton want to bring former Man United youngster Adnan Januzaj back to the Premier League, claims The Sun.
The 23-year-old enjoyed a successful season in Spain with Real Sociedad, earning a place in Belgium's World Cup squad.
He scored the winner against England in the group stage to remind Premier League scouts of the quality he first demonstrated during his breakthrough at Old Trafford.
Januzaj would cost considerably more than the £8 million Real Sociedad paid for his services in 2017, but he has emerged as an alternative to Everton's leading target, Malcom.
-- Fulham are set to sign Newcastle striker Aleksandar Mitrovic for £20 million, says the Evening Standard. The Serbia international spent the second half of last season on loan at Craven Cottage, scoring 12 goals in 20 matches.
-- Burnley are plotting a bid for Swansea duo Alfie Mawson and Sam Clucas, reports the Daily Mail. The Clarets are yet to make a signing this summer and kick off their campaign against Aberdeen in the Europa League in a week's time.
-- Matteo Darmian is on the verge of securing a return to Serie A with Juventus, says Football Italia. The €20 million-rated full-back has been allowed to leave Man United after sliding down the pecking order at Old Trafford.
Latest Nigeria News
- Gregory van der Wiel to leave Toronto FC after training camp bust-up with Greg Vanney - source
- Transfer Talk: Martin Skriniar dismisses talk of Manchester United move
- Barcelona boss Valverde defends Messi omission in Copa del Rey defeat
- Malcom, Philippe Coutinho both struggle again as Barca dig another Copa del Rey hole
- Nicol: De Jong good enough to play straight away
- Higuain will score goals, but is that enough?
- Dani Alves, Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting both 7/10 but Neymar injured in PSG's cup win
- Portland Timbers pursuing Tigres striker Julian Quinones - source
- Central Coast Mariners sign former Reading star Jem Karacan
- Jets weather late Mariners storm
- Sydney FC hold on for all three points
- Adelaide and Perth settle for goalless draw
- Berhalter hopeful young USMNT will absorb new concepts
- AC Milan sign Krzysztof Piatek as replacement for Chelsea's Gonzalo Higuain
- Balotelli hoping to thrive under Marseille's big expectations
- Phil Neville: Lionesses among the World Cup favourites
- Fulham Aboubakar Kamara arrested for incident at training ground - reports
- Could Diawara step up should Allan join PSG?
- Landon Donovan returns to professional soccer with San Diego Sockers in arena league
- Aguero adds to Man City's aggregate lead
- For most clubs, losing a star like Frenkie De Jong would be a killer. For Ajax, it's their business model
- Barcelona sign Frenkie de Jong from Ajax for ¬75m, joins in summer
- CAF host Continental Seminar for Technical Directors in Cairo
- Beckham: I have such fond memories of Salford
- Henry: Monaco owners will decide my future
- Higuain to sign for Chelsea: Sarri says Milan problems not a 'failure'
- Beckham joins Class of 92 teammates at Salford City
- Pochettino: Alli injury blow comes at 'worst moment' for Tottenham
- Aaron Ramsey leaving Arsenal 'comfort zone' for Juventus - Ryan Giggs
- Ballack: Hazard is a little too calm at Chelsea
- Do Ajax have the best academy in world football?
- Giggs: Juventus' quality will improve Ramsey
- For most clubs, losing top talent is a killer. For Ajax, it's their business model
- Man United charity auction: Solskjaer's watch raises twice as much as Mourinho's
- Eric Bailly from Manchester United to Arsenal 'impossible' in January - source
- Was it wrong for Man City to beat Burton 9-0? Or are critics missing the point of football?
- Banyana Banyana, Sweden share spoils in Cape Town
- Nigeria name Flying Eagles squad for Niger 2019
- LIVE Transfer Talk: Real Madrid to beat Man City to £90m Paulo Dybala
- Rumour Rater: Arsenal eye Gelson Martins on loan; PSG want Julian Weigl