Nigeria-born female footballer scored 14 times with a couple of assists as her club University of East London demolished the University College London 40-0 in a collegiate cup game.
The 17-year-old Nigerian was on target fourteen times with a couple of assists in a collegiate cup game
Nigeria-born Rinsola Babajide netted fourteen goals in the second half for the Univeristy of East London women's football team in their 40-0 demolition of the University College London at the British Universities and College Sports cup game.
The UEL women were 15 goals up in the first half before rounding up the game with 25 goals in the second half in their second fixture of the BUCS Wednesday.
Babajide who plays for Millwall Lionness was on target for the England U19 in their 2-1 victory over USA U19 at the Women's International Cup a week ago.
The England youth international took to the social media to celebrate the victory.
"40-0 win in a cup game vs UCL - scored 14 goals & a few assists next round here we come , well done girls," Babajide tweeted.
Latest Nigeria News
- Things have to change if trophies are to come, says Benitez
- I always believe nobody is better than me, says Ronaldo
- Facts and figures
- Emam, Fish & Gilberto named Ambassadors for Interclubs
- Total CL & CC official draw: broadcasters list
- Kehinde targets unbreakable Paralympic world record
- Akwa v Heartland: Dana promises fans
- Bruno gives Joshua tactical advice for Parker fight
- 2018 could be my last World Cup – Messi
- Transfer Talk: Liverpool set to reject Salah transfer bids from Real, Barca
- Salah leads four-goal phenoms
- NBBF crisis: We’re not afraid of fresh poll – Kida group
- Onazi set for Poland
- 2018 Milo basketball hots up
- Del Potro ends Federer unbeaten run
- Golden League athletes battle AFN over unfulfilled promises
- Pogba can’t be happy at Man United – Deschamps
- Paul Pogba 'cannot be happy' with his situation at Manchester United - Didier Deschamps
- Fiorentina rename training ground after Davide Astori
- Lyon face European ban after UEFA charges
- Former African champions ASEC, V Club flop at home
- Amazing Salah scales new heights with four-goal salvo
- Why Mourinho keeps talking
- Liverpool's Mohamed Salah flattered by Lionel Messi comparison
- Lionel Messi hints 2018 could be his last chance to win World Cup
- Barcelona's Lionel Messi: Chocolates and fizzy drinks made me throw up
- Commonwealth Games: Nigeria to leave for Australia March 24
- Joel Obi fit to play for Eagles, says Yusuf
- Man United extend Young’s contract to 2019
- Mohamed Salah leads Lionel Messi in race for European Golden Shoe
- Cristiano Ronaldo 'scores goals, and always will' - Zinedine Zidane
- Lionel Messi doesn't get punished for dissent - PSG's Marco Verratti
- Mourinho eyes Man United clear-out
- Transfer Rater: Wilfred Ndidi to Liverpool, Phil Foden to Real Madrid
- Van Gaal: Man United failed in Lewandowski bid; players were unprofessional
- Man United will back Jose Mourinho to build a team and create 'heritage'... for now
- Mohamed Salah up against Kevin De Bruyne, Harry Kane for Player of Year - Wijnaldum
- Salah dominates, Mourinho rants
- Ramirez claims super lightweight belt
- Eagles to hit Wroclaw for Poland